Sunday, August 12, 2007

Clean and Simple


Well Sis picked up me about 11 and when we got to her place sat and read all the Christmas mags that I sorted out for inspiration. Had a cheese and tomato doorstep before we finally got down to making cards. The idea was to make six of the same to put together for Mum's table top sell in September. So I kept them very simple but I'm now bored with that so looking for something different to do today, haven't managed any of the classes on UKS and won't be able today but that something to look forward to doing on Monday.
Whoops looks like the linen cards go funny when making them smaller will have to be careful next time I do that.
The tree stamp is Serendipity stamps not sure if its made now but its stamped with blue ink then using heat embossed with holographic powder, I think I saw this in a craft stamper mag. The little snowman is Hobby Art, stamped, embossed and coloured in with gel pen and snow is stickles.




No comments: