Friday, July 20, 2007

TGIF


Not so sure about the title, we've had quite a terrifying thunderstorm all the plates and glasses rattled in the kitchen with the thunder.
Well on a happy not this is my LO of UKS challenge you had to have white space, I hate white space but it doesn't look too bad was going to doodle round all the edges but sometimes I think its best to leave while the going was good.
DD had brought me Disney cartridge for the cricut but I now sure if she actually knows what the cricut does so if you're reading this scroll down and look How clean is you pool cos the title is all cut with the cricut no hand cutting for me.
Mod scraps crop on Saturday hope the weather stay decent for the drive. Sunday off to Art of the craft who are celebrating 22 years of business unfortunately some of us are not VIP.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the so much important information for me. And i'm satisfied reading your article. However wanna remark on few common things, The website taste is ideal, the articles is in point of fact excellent : D. Just right process, cheers.