Tuesday, July 03, 2007

July

It the 3rd July and haven't blogged for days how bad is that. Went to see Pirates 3 on Sat, yes I know its been out for ages. Its been so long since we've been to the pics I had forgotten how comfortable seats they are and who chose the longest film. I even took my neck cushion but about halfway through lost all feeling in one arm, I felt sorry for the person behind cos I was such a fidget.
I haven't anything crafty to show you but that doesn't mean I haven't done anything, I finished my BOB LO but I don't like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I have done the weekly challenge on UKS and nearly finished a LO using Enfys crochet flowers so there might be two photos tomorrow.
I have got Photoshop Elements and have managed to lose the big, no enormous spot on my Sis face quite impressed. I have a book at least three inches thick on tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well its going dark again, we've had a thunderstorm that lasted four hours and it looks like its come round again to have another go at us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i’m satisfied to express that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I so much surely will make certain to don’t overlook this site and give it a look on {a constant basis|regularly}.