Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Dinky flowers

















This is what I was making yesterday but I made the dinky flowers on Saturday, they are quite fiddly. I used an autumn leaves stamp for the tall ones, trellis ribbon for the standard size and peel offs for the landscrape ones. They are very twee but some folks will love them.
I've also have a LO done but which was going to be a double but have run out of Limeade Bazzill couldn't get any at Newbury, ordered some yesterday online who rang back to say they haven't any, and lets me honest you don't pay postage on a couple of bits of card. I also brought some clear stamps cos I thought they maybe at Newbury but they weren't so ordered areoplane stamps from onefourzero they also had little birds but inside a heart so got that too.
Weekly challenge is up on UKS 1. Scrapping an achievement, 2 Song Title, 3 more than one photo and 4 two or more patterned paper. Disney sent some photos for DD so I opened it and its her group with their Mickey Mouse ears so my photos are sorted.

No comments: