Saturday, July 28, 2007

Closer look


As I had technical problems yesterday and completed nothing I thought you might like a closer look at Francoise class from last Sunday. Yes they are peel offs and I do think they get bad press but if used properly they can be a useful addition. These peel offs were stuck onto double sided adhesive sheet, trimmed. Then careful sprinkle different colours of glitter one at time. Then just peel of the backing, layer and matt.
My technical problems were due to the printer, I brought some c**p photo paper and decided to reprint them. Obviously the printer was out of ink and the new one left stripes. So I cleaned them, again, again, again and again, finally it was OK but I had used loads of ink to clean them and no spare.
Then not sure if its just me but I had two photos of Jake with red eye no problem or so I thought. Would it save the new pics, no so had to find some other software I hadn't used before, it just takes more time. Finally managed to print the photos except the last two of Jake that had red eye the printer run out of ink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments: